Learning outcomes will entail:
1. Apply literacy, numeracy skills and logical thinking appropriately in self-expression
2. Communicate effectively in diverse contexts.
3. Apply digital literacy skills appropriately for communication and learning in day to day life.
4. Demonstrate social skills, spiritual and moral values for peaceful co-existence.
5. Explore, manipulate, manage and conserve the environment effectively for learning and sustainable development.
6. Practise hygiene, appropriate sanitation and nutrition to promote health.
7. Demonstrate ethical behaviour and exhibit good citizenship as a civic responsibility.
8. Manage pertinent and contemporary issues in society effectively.
9. Demonstrate appreciation of the country’s rich, diverse cultural heritage for harmonious living
Learning areas are:
3. Home Science
5. Science and Technology
7. Religious (CRE), Moral and Life Skills Education
Creative Arts (Art, Craft and Music)
9. Physical and Health Education
10. Social Studies (Citizenship, Geography, History)
11. Foreign Languages (Arabic, French, German, Chinese)
12. Indigenous Languages,
NB: ICT will be cross cutting in all subjects
Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PCI) will be mainstreamed in all learning areas