Our well-resourced classrooms are stimulating and designed to facilitate our school aims and there are extensive facilities in the school compound to provide academic, physical and artistic opportunities.
· Architecturally aesthetic buildings provide a comfortable and stimulating classroom environment
· Dedicated Junior School and Senior School sections
· Reliable internet connectivity in all classrooms
· Well-equipped, age appropriate Library
· A well-equipped Music room with a variety of orchestral and other instruments
· Large, airy dining facility, with a fully-equipped and staffed kitchen
· Counselling Room
· A sick bay.
· A fleet of well-maintained buses
· A computing room
Home Science Room
· Playing fields
· Swimming pool
House ensures the students receive a nutritious, well-balanced meal
Bunny House has a School Counselor who is accessible to students at all times. Parents and/or teachers may refer students, or they may choose to visit the Counselor themselves. Counselling is empathetic and confidential.
buses are available to all students for morning and after-school transport.